Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them.
These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing
something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance
your experience of the site. If you're not happy with this, we won't set these cookies
but some nice features of the site may be unavailable.
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by OKW, or indeed
any other website, you can do this through your browser settings.
The Help function within your browser should tell you how.
Alternatively, you may wish to
visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this
on a wide variety of browsers.
You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more
general information about cookies.
For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you
will need to refer to your handset manual.
Please be aware that restricting cookies
may impact on the functionality of our website and many others you may visit.
DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998
OKW Enclosures Ltd. considers that protecting your personal information is very important, and we
recognise that you have an interest in how we may collect, use and share such information.
This data protection statement outlines how we use and protect your information and states
the principals which reflect our commitment to safeguarding that information.
- To comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other relevant
- To keep your personal information and the business you do with us in strict confidence.
- To obtain your personal information lawfully and fairly.
- To maintain appropriate procedures to ensure that personal information in our possession
is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Where we choose to have certain services provided by third parties we do so in accordance
with the applicable law and take all reasonable precautions regarding the practices employed
by the service provider to protect personal information.
- To maintain appropriate technical and organisation safeguards to protect personal information
against loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, copying use or modification.
- Not to sell your personal information.
Use of Your Information
- For considering any applications you make to us and for the administration of your account.
- For statistical analysis.
- For marketing purposes, except where you tell us not to.
- For processing your orders, requests for information and the supply of samples.
|Third Party Information Transfer
Other than those individuals and entities listed below, information about you will not be revealed
by OKW Enclosures Ltd. to any external body or person, unless OKW Enclosures Ltd. has your
consent, or is under either a legal obligation or any other duty to do so.
- Other companies within our group.
- Any agent acting on our behalf.
- Our lawyers, auditors, external advisors and third party service providers.
- To anyone to whom we transfer our rights and duties under your Customer Agreement.
- To other third party companies who require your information to proceed with your order.
|General Information and your Rights
You have the right to:
- Receive a copy of information we hold about you if you apply for this in writing. A fee
of £10.00 will be payable for this information.
- Have rectified any information that is inaccurate.
- Please be aware that Internet communications are not secure unless the data being sent
is encrypted. Therefore, OKW Enclosures Ltd. cannot accept responsibility for the
unauthorised access by a third party and/or the corruption of data being sent to
OKW Enclosures Ltd.
|We may inform you of other products or services provided by us, selected partners, or by other
companies within the OKW group which may be of interest to you. This may be in the form of
direct mail, e-mail, telephone, or fax marketing.
If you prefer not to receive such information, or if you have already asked not to receive mailings,
but would now like to be included in future customer communications, you can inform us in writing to:
OKW Enclosures Ltd
15 Brunel Way
Please note that you only need to write to us should you wish to amend your current mailing status
and you should allow up to 2 months for this to take place.
|Data Protection Registration
|OKW Enclosures Ltd. is registered with the Information Controller under the requirements of the
Data Protection Act 1998 and further revisions of that Act.
|Data Processing Consent
|By reading and understanding this Data Protection Statement it is agreed that you consent to
OKW Enclosures Ltd. using the information given by you for the purposes as stated above,
and you confirm that you are aware for what purposes the information held by OKW
Enclosures Ltd. will be used. If you do not consent to this information being used you can
inform us in writing to :
OKW Enclosures Ltd
15 Brunel Way