The economical version of the HMI/control enclosure range with a depth of 90 mm. For everyone in a rush, who requires only a small batch size or who does not need millimetre-precise dimensions: “We have developed the “profiPANEL Standard” for these customers. Four standard sizes from a 90 mm basic profile with individually configurable front plate into which every panel PC and additional buttons or switches can be incorporated. The rear wall (on the longer side of the enclosure) features locks and hinges. profiPANEL Standard is quickly available and inexpensive.
The benefits of “profiPANEL Standard” at a glance:
• Four economical standard sizes to fit panel PCs up to 21''
• Inexpensive alternative due to standardisation
• Shorter delivery times as components are held in stock
• Customised machining of the front plate
• Also ideal for smaller order volumes
• Ingress protection IP 65 Just 4 simple steps to a perfectly coordinated, economical control enclosure:
- Select enclosure dimensions based on the planned internal mounting.
- Define the machining of the front plate required.
- Define the position of the suspension arm fixing.
- Select optional handle(s). Side or bottom only available.
||Four standard sizes|
||L x W x H 400 x 400 x 90 mm for internal mountings from 10'' to 12''|
L x W x H 400 x 520 x 90 mm for internal mountings from 12'' to 15''
L x W x H 520 x 520 x 90 mm for internal mountings from 15'' to 17''
L x W x H 520 x 600 x 90 mm for internal mountings from 17'' to 21''
||Minimalist, multi-variable design for modern machines|
Front plate is permanently connected to the enclosure, mounted almost edgeless and flush
|PA corner covers, RAL 7035|
|Standard front plates: Aluminium 3 mm, Al Mg 1, silver anodised|
|Finished front plates, bored, stamped, engraved or printed|
|Optional: Profile handle, PA, RAL 7035 and extruded aluminium|
|Enclosure lock (standard): Locks and exterior hinges (on the longer side of the enclosure)|
||With coupling on the ROLEC suspension arm system profiPLUS 50|
||Slide-in contours for spring nuts M4/M5|
||IP 65 / EN 60529|
||Utilise our full service offer for installation-ready enclosures|
||Use our handy enquiry form to configure your individual control enclosure|